- “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do” (Eph. 2:10)
- “who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good” (Titus 2:14)
The word “κύριος” in the Greek New Testament means “the Lord.” By naming our ministry after the word “kurios,” we want to express our determination and commitment to work for the glory of God alone, the will and purpose of God alone and the kingdom of God alone.
Kurios International aims to glorify the triune God and expand His kingdom by helping people and churches to be renewed and reformed in accordance with the Word of God, by equipping them to be sacrificial and generous givers, and by paving the way of the Lord’s second coming through global missional engagement.
- Renewal and Reform of the Church
- Sacrificial and Generous Giving
- Global Mission and Preparation for the Second Coming of the Lord